STUNNING BRILLIANT FACETED GENUINE BRIGHT BLUE COLOR LAB GROWN MOISSANITE DIAMOND
Moissanite Shape: Round Brilliant shape
Stone Weight : ~1.00 Carats
Stone Diameter : 6.50 MM
Stone Clarity: VVS-VS
Stone Color: Blue Color
Extremely Beautiful Fire and Shining
They look like a genuine diamond at a fraction of the cost!
These gorgeous stones make wonderful fine jewelry pieces!
You can make very beautiful jewelry for up to 90% off retail!
Millimeter sizes and weights listed are approximate.
Please contact us for the weight and size tolerance report.
As a diamond simulant, moissanite is superior to cubic zirconia in two ways.
First, moissanite’s hardness (9.0 to 9.25 on the Mohs scale) is closer to diamond; CZ by comparison is 8 to 8.5.
This difference in hardness affects not only durability, but also moissanite’s appearance — a cut moissanite has facets that are nearly as crisp as those on a diamond.
Second, moissanite’s density more closely approximates diamond. Moissanite has a specific gravity of 3.2, fairly close to diamond (3.5 to 3.53).
Cubic zirconia, by contrast, is extremely dense with a specific gravity of 5.6 to 6. So a 1 carat CZ is much smaller than a 1 carat diamond.
- * No One can easily clarify & be sure is Diamond or Moissanite.
- * Natural Diamond Hardness is 10 & Moissanite Diamond Hardness is 9.25,
- * Diamond & Moissanite maintains its clarity and sparkle throughout a lifetime.
- * Diamond & Moissanite has a Same Process for Polish Diamond as a Manually.
- * It will not look like a piece of rock salt, like cubic zirconia, after two weeks
- * We are the direct sources of Diamond in Surat(India)
- * You are assured Lowest Prices.
Shipping: Delivered within 15-20 days (free shipping) and Speed shipping (5 to 7 days). Handling time is the same as stated.
Returns and Refund: 14 days return is accepted from the day of delivery. 100% refund will be done guaranteed. No restocking fees or Hidden Charges.